SFVS students participate in group lessons at least twice monthly in addition to group individual lessons.
- Provide the opportunity to play in a group with students from other studios
- Allow students to work with a variety of well-known violin teachers, including Stephanie Flack, and Amanda Kerr
- Offer opportunities to review and improve violin repertoire
- Include fiddling and improvisation
- Integrate music theory, in part through the well-respected Music Mind Games curriculum
- Provide time for recital rehearsals
SFVS students are required to participate in group lessons as part of their program.